Tuesday, May 31, 2005
IC-MAKING DAY.$BlogItemTitle$>
I finally made my IC today! Woohoo! Went to the building yesterday with Jacinda. She came over to my house first and we took quite a number of pictures that we wanted to develop for the I/C photo, but when we went there, the lady said that our fringes were unacceptable and we had to RETAKE! AHHH. So we decided to come back the next day, which was today.
Met her at YCK station at 7.15am! We wanted to go there the earliest and make finish the card asap. When we reached there, it was before 0800h, and there was already a long queue outside the building. Man, singaporeans are really KS. They even rushed into the building when it opened, and we two just strolled inside. I was being SUPER high today. Kept talking nonsensically to all the stuffs there. At first there was the lady who took the pics for us. She's nice. Kept retaking for us cause we whined and complained that the photo turned out disgusting! In the end, we two couldn't be bothered about it anymore and made a pact to screw our photos up together! HAHA. We both did a really stupid and expressionless pose. It turned out errrs, adorable! I even went to pin up my fringe! Im sure it'll turn out lovely. BEAMS*
The lady that did my I/C was the BEST! I mean she totally rocks my stinky pair of socks. When I first saw her, I banged onto her table and went, "Hey! Can you remember me?! I came here yesterday and asked you about some photo thing!" I said in a super enthu tone. And in the end, it turned out that I recognised the wrong person! HAHA. Ohman. But she was still a nice old lady! I was having a really long conversation with her and I was showing her how to take pictures with my digicam. Jacinda's was done and seeing that our conversation was interesting, she came over to join me and that lady! HAHA. She even went to tell Jacinda that I told her I was beautiful in the picture! Aahha. We were making loads of noises there as it was still quite empty. In the end, she gave me three handful of sweets! OH YEAH! Coolios. I like her! Did a survey for her too!
Then we proceeded to changi airport since it was still early for my dental appointment at 1145h! We walked, talked and laughed the whole journey there! HOHO. There were this few groups of Hua Yi students who kept wolf-whistling at us whenever we walk past them! At first we found it amusing as they were being childish brats, and Jacinda shouted "DESPOS" out loud lah! But we kept bumping into them all over the airport and it was rather irritating after quite a while. Heh. Took loads of pictures there too!
POST SCRIPT : THE REST TO BE CONTINUED AFTER I COME BACK FROM EUROPE!
5/31/2005 08:09:00 PM;